Community Mediation Minnesota (CMM) was created in 2017 as the umbrella organization of the state-certified Community Dispute Resolution Programs (CDRP). CMM’s mission is to promote the use of mediation and restorative practices throughout Minnesota through increased access to community dispute resolution programs and services. CMM helps individuals, groups, and even whole communities discover better paths forward, together. CMM also serves as an active network of alternative dispute resolution and restorative practices training organizations. The organization is currently run by a 12-member Board of Directors (6 CDRP Executive Directors and 6 at-large members). CMM is ready to move to the next level of activity by hiring an Executive Director. We are hoping this is you!
Salary range: $60,000 – $78,000/annually including comprehensive benefits package (30 – 40 hours/week)
- Strong communication skills (including oral, written, and outreach).
- Ability to develop relationships with diverse organizations and individuals.
- Organizational skills including planning, delegating, program development and task
- Ability to work with diverse organizations and individuals under the umbrella of Community Mediation Minnesota.
- Experience with commonly used computer programs and electronic communication (e.g. Microsoft Office).
Helpful (not required) experience:
- Leadership experience with non-profit organizations.
- Experience with budget development and management.
- Successful track record of negotiating contracts and securing grant funding.
- Marketing experience.
- Training or experience in community mediation.
- Experience working with court systems.
- Training or experience in restorative practices.
Community Mediation Minnesota is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees.
Provide resume and cover letter to:
Community Mediation Minnesota
Position will remain open until filled but applicant review will begin immediately.