Community Mediation Minnesota is a statewide network of certified nonprofit service providers with skilled mediators ready to help Minnesotans caught in conflicts they are ready to resolve. We are looking to hire an Independent Contractor Case Load Manager Implementation Project Manager.
Description for Project Manager – Caseload Manager Implementation Project
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the implementation of a cloud-based case management system on time, on budget and within scope. The Case Management software has already been selected and is widely used in the industry.
Project involves identification of fields of data to be populated, reports to be created and case types to be identified. We anticipate this will be a 2-3 month project with implementation meetings to occur every other week.
- Experienced in project management for technology implementation
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Leadership skills in managing and motivating a team
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Plan and schedule meetings
- Use web based video conferencing for team meetings, and in person meeting as needed
- Taking and distributing notes
- Creating a work plan/timeline and making assignments
- Lead a six person implementation team to define data and reporting requirements
- Interface with software vendor to schedule training, communicate requirements and problem solve
- Work with software vendor to identify work done by other similar organizations, that is transferable
- Work in conjunction with a Board liaison that is also on the implementation team
- Report to four person Executive Committee
- Knowledge of case management systems a bonus
- Comfortable facilitating a large group and helping them come to a consensus
If you are interested in applying, please send your letter of interest specifying your qualifications for the position, why you are interested in this project, and your hourly (or project) fee to: firstname.lastname@example.org